What you need to know about buying or selling property during the festive season | #39
In today’s episode of the Property Lovers Podcast we break down everything you need to know about purchasing and selling property during the festive season?
As we lead up to the end of 2022 there are a few essential conditions that as property lovers we need to be aware of. Whether you are a buyer or seller we aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
Get ready to find out:
- How to time the markets right
- Why buyers go quiet at the end of the year and grabbing their attention can be hard
- How to avoid the sellers panic at the end of the year
- What your agent will tell you during this festive period
- Why sellers on the market right now are less concerned about price
- Why this is a great time of year to be a buyer
- How to avoid land tax, interest rates and other selling expenses for 2023
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.