Should I Be Looking For On or Off Market Deals In A Property Market Like This? | #37
In today’s episode of the Property Lovers Podcast we answer the question, should I be looking for on or off-market properties in the current state of the market?
The market has shifted in the past 12 months. Last year we were dealing with a seller’s market but now we are in a buyer’s market. There is more supply than there should be and now buyers have the upper hand. What we are seeing in our community is people getting better deals than they did in the past 12 months and you may be surprised by some of the trends we are seeing.
We aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
Get ready to find out:
- Why buyers have the upper hand in the current market
- How to work out your financing and feasibility in a market like this to get the best deals
- Why people won’t sell in this market unless there is urgency or necessity
- What is going on in the minds of sellers and how to negotiate the best deal
- Where to spend more of your time in a market like this
- A definitive list of benefits to buying off market
- Why you might have better odds with on-market deals in an economy like this
- How to manage sellers’ expectations
- Why Christmas is also an important consideration in the market at this time of year
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.