Is The Property Outlook Really As Grim As It Seems? | #33
In today’s podcast episode we answer the questions, is the property outlook really as grim as it seems?
With a recent rate rise by the RBA we thought it was the perfect time to update you on our property market outlook and why we don’t think it is as grim as it seems. Although we are still not out of the woods, with global factors that the Australian economy just can’t avoid, we have a more positive outlook than other economies from around the world.
We aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their own property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
Get ready to find out:
- Why the outlook in Australia looks better than most other countries
- What a rate rise means and how it impacts the property market
- Why you need to know the law of supply and demand to succeed in this market
- How the war in Ukraine is impacting the Australian property market
- A breakdown of wages and inflation
- What the top Australian economists are predicting
- Why we think we are going from ‘bad’ to ‘less bad’
- Why it is still the perfect time to invest
- What you need to know as we get close to the end of the year
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.