In Conversation With James Rickards | Part 2 | #41
James Rickards is a former Pentagon advisor, economist and investment banker who predicted the worst economic crisis in US history.
He has also taught millions of people how to navigate and thrive during challenging times through best selling books. And right now, it’s more important than ever for investors & business owners to be prepared to get ahead of the forthcoming collapse of epic proportions.
But whether we sink or swim depends on how prepared we are
And what we do now to protect ourselves from the fallout of the impending collapse and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
This wide reaching conversation is 3 parts so stay tuned for more to come.
Get ready to find out:
- The things we can control; and
- What we should do now to meet this upcoming economic crisis head on.
- The number one thing successful people do when they are forewarned of a crisis
- How you can ensure you follow Warren Buffet’s golden rules in readiness for a recession
- How to protect your wealth and assets against attacks from creditors
- How to mitigate against the downside and make yourself a very small target
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.