How I Built My Property Empire And How You Can Too | #32
Today’s podcast episode is a special one. I breakdown how I built my very own property empire. Having worked in the law for over 27 years, 20 of those as a barrister, specialising in debt and property law. I am a property investor and developer, mother of three and founder of the DG Institute. As an avid investor I have bought and sold multi-million dollars’ worth of property over the years, but it wasn’t always that way.
I believe that each and everyone one of us has the right and the potential to choose our own financial future… to be in control. I am committed with heart and soul to spreading that message… and that’s the reason why I want to share with you how I built my empire and how you can too.
Get ready to find out:
- How I went from broke to financial freedom
- Why you shouldn’t focus on the ‘one’ deal
- My magic number for open homes
- Why having a plan is so important and how to create one
- My criteria list for my investment opportunities
- What a property funnel is and how to set one
- Why it is the perfect time to invest and what I would do in this current market
- How to know your end buyer and defining your ‘success’
- Why you need to focus on what you can control
- Why emotion isn’t your friend in the property game
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.