How Does Property Forecasting Work? | #35
In today’s episode of The Property Lovers Podcast we are looking at how property forecasting works.
In order to make the best investment decisions we like to stay informed, in order to stay informed we listen to the economists and forecasters on what their predictions for the property market outlook is and then we can plan. But, do the forecasters even predict at all and are we always flying blind?
Well, that is exactly what we are answering in today’s podcast episode.
Get ready to find out:
- How do economists predict the property market?
- Why all property data is like looking in the rearview mirror
- What human emotions all markets are driven by
- Why you should always do the opposite of what the majority is doing
- What conditions and factors do the forecasters look at
- The metrics the experts use to predict the market
- Why there are differences between different forecasters
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.