10 Most Common Mistakes When Buying Property | #34
In today’s podcast episode we look at the 10 most common mistakes people make when buying property in Australia.
While there are definitely more than 10 mistakes you can make when purchasing a property, we have worked with hundreds of Australians and there are some mistakes that we see pop up time and time again. From not reading the contract with thorough eyes, to buying with your heart and overlooking the small details, we run you through them all so that you don’t have to make the same mistakes we did.
We aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their own property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
Get ready to find out:
- What the 10 most common mistakes people make when purchasing property
- How to navigate buying a property with a ‘subject to’ clause
- What you need to know about the ‘cooling off’ period
- Why you need to know what is included at the time of purchase and what is not
- How to take the emotion out of buying
- Why you need to read your contract with a microscope
- Don’t buy without knowing the data and reading the market
- Why you need to have your finance ready before you make an offer
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Distressed Property Masterclass for free now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.