Will A Recession Impact Property Prices? | #24
In today’s episode of The Property Lovers Podcast we answer the question, will a recession impact property prices?
The truth is that as of August 2022 the price of homes across Australia is on a decline but what does that actually mean and how far will they really go? We can only speculate for the future but the issue of whether or not we formally have a recession is valid.
That is why we sat down to discuss how a recession would impact the property market.
We delve into:
- What a recession actually is and how it will affect my day-to-day
- Why the experts are warning us property prices may fall by 30%
- Why we haven’t seen a property market like this in 40 years
- What the data is telling us and what you need to know to stay on top of your property game
- How knowing your numbers and your area intimately will be the best tool in your toolkit
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Property Buyers Toolkit program now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.