The Global Impacting Local | #14
So far this year the property market has been in a state of flux, with global and local factors playing their part. That is why we cover exactly what you should be doing in today’s podcast episode, because with the right information you can harness this new era of great opportunity.
Starting your property journey is hard but to keep pushing when it seems hopeless is even more difficult. We aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their own property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
We delve into:
- What the state of play looks like globally and what that means for the Australian property market
- The two emotions that move markets and how to harness them for your advantage
- Why being on the side of the majority isn’t a good thing
- How to detect a buyers market and take action immediately
- The global supply chain issues causing disruption and rising costs across the construction industry and how to respond
- Why skilling up, system and support are your best friends in the current climate
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Property Buyers Toolkit program now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.