Is It The Right Time To Buy | #13
There is so much talk at the moment of rising rates, inflation and bubbles bursting. It can become overwhelming, do we buy and hold, do we sell, do we rent?
Well, in Episode 12 of The Property Lovers Podcast, we break it all down for you to answer the question, is it the right time to buy?
Starting your property journey is hard but to keep pushing when it seems hopeless is even more difficult. We aid investors all over the country with the toolkit they need to level up and succeed in their own property journey and that is exactly what we’re talking about in this episode of The Property Lovers Podcast.
We delve into:
- What are interest rates and why does it matter?
- How an interest rate rise will impact the Australian Property Market
- Wages and interest rates, what to look for and how to keep up
- Why interest rates affect the value of property
- What areas in Australia that will be impacted most by a rate rise
- What will higher interest rates and a slowing property market mean for housing affordability?
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Property Buyers Toolkit program now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.