How To Take Advantage Of A Cooling Property Market | #18
With interest rates still climbing, global uncertainty at an all-time high, consumer sentiment at an all-time low, wages remaining stagnant and inflation also on the rise there is a paradigm shift happening in the Australian property market. For the first time in nearly 30 years, we are moving from a hot property market into a cooling one.
We want to make sure you are best prepared to take advantage of the current market so that you can find the best high-value deals, create a win-win for your sellers and accelerate your property journey.
We delve into:
- How to invest meaningfully in a cooling property market
- The 3 emotions that move markets
- Why and how markets respond to greed and fear
- Why cash is king in a recession and why people will want to tap out of the property market
- How to find new opportunities in markets you may have been priced out of before
- How to block out the noise and look for real value
- The top 5 markets to avoid
- Why value buying has low risk
- The tricks Warren Buffet uses to remain at the top of the game
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join our Property Buyers Toolkit program now.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.