5 Creative Ways To Leverage A Downturn In The Market | #20
The Treasurer has warned the market that rates will continue to rise and they will bite. Inflation is set to peak at 7% and this is increasing the pressure on banks, lenders, tenants, sellers and buyers.
We want to make sure you are best prepared to leverage this downturn in the market so that you can find the best high-value deals, create a win-win for your sellers and accelerate your property journey.
We delve into:
- The legal ways to structure an innovative out of the box deal
- What signs show us the market is to drop by 20%
- How to find and help motivated sellers
- What banks will be assessing in your loan application
- Vendor finance: what is it and how it is an option
- The trick that is getting first home buyers into the market with ease
- How joint ventures could be your best option in leveraging the downturn in the market
Join The Property Lovers Facebook Group
Request to join the community here.
Looking to start your property journey?
Join as for a one-off live event in August here.
Links and resources:
View our free downloads here.
Enjoy this episode?
Disclaimer: The content and information provided on the Property Lovers website, podcasts, video or written content is general advice and for educational purposes only. None of the information presented constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation for any particular security, investment or strategy suitable for a specific person. The information presented does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should strongly consider seeking independent professional advice based on your specific circumstances.